The analytics for your recently completed events can be viewed in detail. See the guide below for how to do so.
- From the MyStreamSpot Portal, click View statistics.
- Scroll down to the Recent events section. Here you'll find a list of archives from your recently completed events.The list is sorted from newest to oldest broadcast. Each event has a Stats button and Watch button.
- The Stats button will take you to the analytics for your broadcast which displays a variety of information, including unique viewers and total views, a map of where users watched from, as well as a list of each unique user, their IP info, location, platform and how long they watched.
- The Watch button will take you to your player page and allow you to watch an archive of the broadcast.
- You will also receive a note if there are any archives associated with an event you search for such as Trimmed archives.