To submit a ticket request, StreamSpot requires that all users be logged in to do so. This helps to better track who asked for help and what account they needed help for. See the guide below for easily submitting a help request from the portal.
1. Log in to your Customer Portal.
- A guide on logging into your portal can be found here.
2. Click "Help" in the top right of the page and choose "Submit a Ticket".
3. You'll be taken to your Support overview page, where you can view a history of tickets for your account. Click the "Create a Support Request" button.
4. On the next page, fill in all the required and relevant information. Screenshots are very useful for our support team, so if you've got any, be sure to upload them as well! Once done, simply click the "Submit" button.
To learn more about the Portal User Guide in StreamSpot, see the links to the other Knowledgebase articles below: