StreamSpot offers prepayment discounts for both bi-annual and annual payments of StreamSpot service plans. The discount rates for prepayment are as follows:
- 8% for bi-annual payments
- 16% for annual payments
Here are some important rules that you need to understand about StreamSpot prepayment discounts:
- Prepayment discounts only apply to StreamSpot service fees. Bolt-on fees such as additional viewer capacity, extra storage, server-side transcoding, etc. are billed at regular price.
- Prepayment discounts cannot be used with lifetime discounts (discounts that never expire)
- Prepayment discounts cannot be used with any other discounts.
- For example, if you select Annual payments (16% discount) and the 50% early activation discount (good for 1-month):
- the first month of service will be billed at a 50% discount
- the remaining 11-months will be billed at a 16% discount
- the first month will not include both (ie. 66% discount)
- Bi-Annual & Annual Payments are non-refundable
You can select your payment terms during the Activation of your StreamSpot account, or you can move to annual or bi-annual payments for your existing account. To activate a pre-payment discount, simply select the term from the dropdown and click "Update Pricing":
A summary will be displayed showing your prepayment discount for the plan you've selected: