Cancellation Due to Non Payment: StreamSpot's Billing system will automatically cancel your account after 3 weeks of unsuccessful payment attempts. Our system is set to notify you anytime a payment attempt fails.
If your account has been canceled, please reach out to our billing team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to reactivate your account. Please be prepared to update your payment information.
Upon reactivation, please note:
*As with any cancellation your archives for your primary account will have been deleted.
*If you had sub accounts the system will give you the number of sub accounts you previously had upon reactivation, but these will be brand new sub accounts, for example:
- Account titles are generic new sub-account titles
- Facebook/YouTube integrations are gone
- Publishing paths have changed (need to reinstall sync)
- No historical analytics (archives, telemetry, and analytics will be gone)
- Roku/FireTV Channels will be broken
Please, reach out to support once your account is reinstated, and we will assist in getting these issues resolved and you back up and running.