StreamSpot Storage is decided upon the set limit per your streaming plan, and this is true for sub accounts in the same way.
If your account (or sub account) exceeds the set storage limit, that’s okay! We won’t cut you off.
What will happen if you exceed your limit for storage:
- The platform will scale by adding 10GB at $2
- On your next invoice, you will see the overage charge reflected
- You will remain charged for this additional storage until your used storage reflects what is included in your monthly plan
- You can go into your archives and delete any you no longer wish to store
- You can continue to automatically have the additional storage added, just know that those charges will be added to your next invoice