The StreamSpot Portal is used to work with schedules, archives, and other administrative tasks.
1. To access it, go to Mystreamspot.com. You should see a screen like the one below:
2. Enter your username and password, then click "Login" or press the "Enter" key.
3. If your account is set up with a sub account, you will then be asked to choose which account to access.
To learn more about the Portal User Guide in StreamSpot, see the links to the other Knowledgebase articles below:
- Creating a Password Protected Broadcast
- Skip Broadcast
- Using Chat Functionality
- Download an Archive
- Upload a video file to your archives
- Viewer Limits
- Scheduling a Simulated-Live broadcast
- How to see who is watching live
- Forgotten Password
- Instant Roku Integration
- Creating additional users and administrators
- Manage Venue Information/Time Zone
- How to change your password
- Creating new users
- Manage On-Demand Archives
- Managing the Schedule
- Start and Stop a Broadcast Manually
- Switch Between Sub-accounts