Both StreamSpot PRO and PREMIERE plans give you the ability to add sub-accounts to your primary StreamSpot account. This is great for Social halls or Chapels where you may have concurrent events.
If you are not already on a StreamSpot PRO or PREMIERE plan you can upgrade by changing plans at https://mystreamspot.com/settings/change-plan
To access your sub-account(s), click Account settings at the upper right corner of the window. From the drop-down list, choose Manage sub-account(s).
You will now be able to choose the account you wish to manage.
To learn more about the Portal User Guide in StreamSpot, see the links to the other Knowledgebase articles below:
- Creating a Password Protected Broadcast
- Skip Broadcast
- Using Chat Functionality
- Download an Archive
- Upload a video file to your archives
- Viewer Limits
- Scheduling a Simulated-Live broadcast
- How to see who is watching live
- Forgotten Password
- Instant Roku Integration
- Creating additional users and administrators
- Manage Venue Information/Time Zone
- How to change your password
- Creating new users
- Manage On-Demand Archives
- Managing the Schedule
- Start and Stop a Broadcast Manually
- Logging in to the StreamSpot Portal