1. Click the white space to the right of the "Automatic" and it will change to "Manual."
2. Click the "Start Broadcast" button. You will see a message to the right of the "Stop" button letting you know that the webcast is starting. When it has actually begun, the "Stop Broadcast" button will light up. To the right, you will see "Broadcasting Now" with your live viewer count.
3. To stop the broadcast, simply click the "Stop Broadcast" button.
4. Be sure to change the Streaming Mode back to "Automatic" to ensure that the next scheduled broadcast will not be missed.
To learn more about the Portal User Guide in StreamSpot, see the links to the other Knowledgebase articles below:
- Creating a Password Protected Broadcast
- Skip Broadcast
- Using Chat Functionality
- Download an Archive
- Upload a video file to your archives
- Viewer Limits
- Scheduling a Simulated-Live broadcast
- How to see who is watching live
- Forgotten Password
- Instant Roku Integration
- Creating additional users and administrators
- Manage Venue Information/Time Zone
- How to change your password
- Creating new users
- Manage On-Demand Archives
- Managing the Schedule
- Switch Between Sub-accounts
- Logging in to the StreamSpot Portal