Switcher Studio enables users to create and edit custom RTMP channels from any internet-connected device.
- Log into mystreamspot.com and find the Stream Key and your Server URL.
- Log into the Switcher Studio Dashboard using the same email and password you use to log into the app.
- Click Custom RTMP from the left-hand menu.
- At the top of the Custom RTMP page, click the orange Add Channel button.
- If desired, enter a name for the custom channel you're creating.
- Copy+paste the Stream Key and Server URL from your portal. Double-check these for accuracy. If there is a typo, your stream will not work.
- Click the Speed Test button to run a speed test and have Switcher automatically select the best quality settings for your stream.
- Your Broadcast Options will automatically update to best suit your network speeds.
- Tap the green Save Channel button in the bottom-right corner to save your channel.