1. Creating new users to access the MyStreamSpot Portal can be done by going to Account Settings, and selecting Manage Portal Users."Account Settings", and selecting "Manage Portal Users".
2. Now click "Add a New User". Then, you will need to fill out the necessary fields for First and Last Name, Email Address and select the "new user's accessibility". Administrators have access to payment information and creating users, while users do not.
3. Once submitted the desired user will receive an email with necessary steps to create a password and login to the portal.
To learn more about the Portal User Guide in StreamSpot, see the links to the other Knowledgebase articles below:
- Creating a Password Protected Broadcast
- Skip Broadcast
- Using Chat Functionality
- Download an Archive
- Upload a video file to your archives
- Viewer Limits
- Scheduling a Simulated-Live broadcast
- How to see who is watching live
- Forgotten Password
- Instant Roku Integration
- Creating additional users and administrators
- Manage Venue Information/Time Zone
- How to change your password
- Manage On-Demand Archives
- Managing the Schedule
- Start and Stop a Broadcast Manually
- Switch Between Sub-accounts
- Logging in to the StreamSpot Portal