To change your MyStreamSpot Username and / or password, please do the following:
Click on "Account Settings" in the top right corner of the portal.
Click on "Change Login Information".
To change your MyStreamSpot portal password:
Enter your Current Password (forgot password, check out: this KB article
Enter your New Password, which must be at least 8-characters
Re-Enter your New Password and click "Set New Password"
The change will take affect immediately.
To change your MyStreamSpot Username
Please note: Due to the complexity of updating your MyStreamSpot username, you can only change your username once. If a circumstance arises where you need to change your username more than once, please submit a new support request and we'll evaluate the situation.
For convenience, your current username is already populated:
Enter a New Username that contains between 6 and 20 alphanumeric (letters, numbers) characters
Click "Set New Username"
The change will take affect immediately
To learn more about the Portal User Guide in StreamSpot, see the links to the other Knowledgebase articles below:
- Creating a Password Protected Broadcast
- Skip Broadcast
- Using Chat Functionality
- Download an Archive
- Upload a video file to your archives
- Viewer Limits
- Scheduling a Simulated-Live broadcast
- How to see who is watching live
- Forgotten Password
- Instant Roku Integration
- Creating additional users and administrators
- Manage Venue Information/Time Zone
- Creating new users
- Manage On-Demand Archives
- Managing the Schedule
- Start and Stop a Broadcast Manually
- Switch Between Sub-accounts
- Logging in to the StreamSpot Portal