Normally, archived recordings can stay forever, but occasionally it may be necessary to permanently delete a recording.
1. To delete a recording, click the box to the left of the archive thumbnail image to select it.
2. In the “bulk actions” box above the list of recordings, choose "Delete" from the drop-down list, then choose "Apply".
To learn more about Archive Management in StreamSpot, see the links to the other Knowledgebase articles below:
- Server-side recording
- Burning Archives to DVD
- Downloadable Archives for Viewers
- Merge Archives
- Creating a Podcast
- Share Options
- Trimming an Archive
- Hiding an Archive
- Changing the Expiration Date of an Archive
- Assigning an Archive to a Category
- Renaming an Archive
- Expired Archives
You will then receive an alert to confirm the Delete, just select yes.