By default, the StreamSpot Player comes with a StreamSpot-branded background image.
1. To add a background image to your player, navigate to the player builder page in MyStreamSpot
2. Locate the "Player Appearance" section of the player builder
3. Toggle the "Add Branding" option to "Yes"
4. Under the Background Image option, select "Choose File" to locate the desired image
5. Make sure to switch the "Show Background" option to "Yes"
6. Click the "Update My Player" button to put the changes into effect
To learn more about how to Build and Edit your Players in StreamSpot, see the links to the other Knowledgebase articles below: