A thumbnail image is an easy way to add custom branding to your StreamSpot Player.
1. To add a thumbnail image to your player, navigate to the player builder page here
2. Navigate to the "Player Appearance" section of the player builder
3. Make sure the "Add Branding" option is switched to "Yes"
4. Under the "Thumbnail Image" option, select "Choose File" to locate the desired image. The image must be either .jpg, .png or .gif format, and no larger than 500KB in size.
5. Make sure to switch the "Show Thumbnail Image" option to "Yes"
- Click the "Update My Player" button to put the changes into effect.
To learn more about how to Build and Edit your Players in StreamSpot, see the links to the other Knowledgebase articles below: