Having the correct time zone is crucial to your stream starting on time. StreamSpot has the choice to choose from timezones all over the world.
1. To verify or change your time zone, click on "Account Settings" in the top right corner of the portal and click "Manage Venue Information".
2. Here you can change your venue name, add a description, and change the time zone. For the time zone click the drop-down list and choose the appropriate time zone.
To learn more about the Portal User Guide in StreamSpot, see the links to the other Knowledgebase articles below:
- Creating a Password Protected Broadcast
- Skip Broadcast
- Using Chat Functionality
- Download an Archive
- Upload a video file to your archives
- Viewer Limits
- Scheduling a Simulated-Live broadcast
- How to see who is watching live
- Forgotten Password
- Instant Roku Integration
- Creating additional users and administrators
- How to change your password
- Creating new users
- Manage On-Demand Archives
- Managing the Schedule
- Start and Stop a Broadcast Manually
- Switch Between Sub-accounts
- Logging in to the StreamSpot Portal