Roku is a revolutionary device used by over 5 million people worldwide. Roku Integration allows viewers to watch your content both live and on-demand directly on their televisions. Use this option to include your content on the StreamSpot Roku Channel.
1. You will find the option to enable instant Roku integration under "Manage Features" on the main page of the portal.
2. Simply click the "enable/disable" button to add or remove your channel from the StreamSpot Roku Channel.
To learn more about the Portal User Guide in StreamSpot, see the links to the other Knowledgebase articles below:
- Creating a Password Protected Broadcast
- Skip Broadcast
- Using Chat Functionality
- Download an Archive
- Upload a video file to your archives
- Viewer Limits
- Scheduling a Simulated-Live broadcast
- How to see who is watching live
- Forgotten Password
- Creating additional users and administrators
- Manage Venue Information/Time Zone
- How to change your password
- Creating new users
- Manage On-Demand Archives
- Managing the Schedule
- Start and Stop a Broadcast Manually
- Switch Between Sub-accounts
- Logging in to the StreamSpot Portal