Broadcasting from a smart-device using the GoCoder App utilizes the built-in HD camera and microphone. To get started, you will need the GoCoder App from the Apple iTunes Store or Google Play Store.
- Launch the Wowza GoCoder App, make sure you allow access to the microphone, camera, and storage
- On the top-right select "Connection Info"
- Select "Wowza Streaming Engine"
The settings below can be found in your MyStreamSpot Customer Portal Here
- Click "Host"
- For "Server" enter the value show on your MyStreamSpot setup page.
- For "Port" enter: 1935
- Click "Back"
- Click "Application"
- Leave "Source Authentication" blank.
- For the "Bitrate" on the bottom left of the screen, we recommend 1.5 Mbps (1500 Kbps) - The higher the bitrate, the higher the quality but it may lead to buffering and interruptions in your stream, especially if you're using a cellular connection.
Simply point your device at what you would like your viewers to see and push the "stream" button.