The various StreamSpot plans offer respective limits on concurrent viewers. Concurrent viewers are the number of live viewers able to watch the broadcast at one time. To see how many viewers your plan allows, please refer to the "Plan Usage Summary" on the right-hand side of your MyStreamSpot Customer Portal.
What you will see at the very bottom is the amount of concurrent viewers allowed on your StreamSpot plan. Above is the most concurrent viewers you have had at one time during a broadcast. This is to help you be aware of your viewer load in the event an upgrade in plans is necessary.
NOTE: In the event, you go over your viewer limit, you will receive an email from StreamSpot support notifying you of account capacity and if a plan upgrade is needed.
To learn more about the Portal User Guide in StreamSpot, see the links to the other Knowledgebase articles below:
- Creating a Password Protected Broadcast
- Skip Broadcast
- Using Chat Functionality
- Download an Archive
- Upload a video file to your archives
- Scheduling a Simulated-Live broadcast
- How to see who is watching live
- Forgotten Password
- Instant Roku Integration
- Creating additional users and administrators
- Manage Venue Information/Time Zone
- How to change your password
- Creating new users
- Manage On-Demand Archives
- Managing the Schedule
- Start and Stop a Broadcast Manually
- Switch Between Sub-accounts
- Logging in to the StreamSpot Portal