Follow the instructions below to manage the Chat function on your StreamSpot account.
NOTE: This will enable the chat function on all of your StreamSpot players.
1. Begin by embedding the chat widget onto your website. Simply copy and paste the line of text that appears the Embed Players section of your MyStreamSpot Portal.
2. To manage your chat, click "Manage Chat" from the Embed Players page, or select it from the drop-down menu at the top of your page.
3. To change the name you appear as in the chat, click the "Settings" icon in the lower right-hand corner of the Chat box.
3. Simply enter the name you want to appear as and click "Update."
5. From here, you can clear the chat or disable the audio sound when a new comment is added.
To learn more about the Portal User Guide in StreamSpot, see the links to the other Knowledgebase articles below:
- Creating a Password Protected Broadcast
- Skip Broadcast
- Download an Archive
- Upload a video file to your archives
- Viewer Limits
- Scheduling a Simulated-Live broadcast
- How to see who is watching live
- Forgotten Password
- Instant Roku Integration
- Creating additional users and administrators
- Manage Venue Information/Time Zone
- How to change your password
- Creating new users
- Manage On-Demand Archives
- Managing the Schedule
- Start and Stop a Broadcast Manually
- Switch Between Sub-accounts
- Logging in to the StreamSpot Portal