Follow the instructions below to utilize the Chat function on your StreamSpot account.
NOTE: This will enable the chat function on all of your StreamSpot players.
1. Begin by enabling it in the "Global Features" section in the lower right-hand corner of your MyStreamSpot Customer portal.
This will now open up the Chat option below the player when broadcasting live.
2. To change the name you appear as in the chat, click the "Settings" icon in the lower right-hand corner of the Chat box.
3. Simply enter the name you want to appear as and click "Update."
4. To manage the chat as an administrator, click "Manage Chat" (located below the Chat option in your MyStreamSpot Customer Portal).
5. From here, you can clear the chat or disable the audio sound when a new comment is added.
To learn more about the Portal User Guide in StreamSpot, see the links to the other Knowledgebase articles below:
- Creating a Password Protected Broadcast
- Skip Broadcast
- Download an Archive
- Upload a video file to your archives
- Viewer Limits
- Scheduling a Simulated-Live broadcast
- How to see who is watching live
- Forgotten Password
- Instant Roku Integration
- Creating additional users and administrators
- Manage Venue Information/Time Zone
- How to change your password
- Creating new users
- Manage On-Demand Archives
- Managing the Schedule
- Start and Stop a Broadcast Manually
- Switch Between Sub-accounts
- Logging in to the StreamSpot Portal