To reactivate a previously cancelled account, please follow these steps:
1. From your MyStreamSpot dashboard, click "Reactivate Account":
2. You will need to add or edit a valid form of payment:
3. Enter your credit card information and click "Add/Update Card":
4. After successfully adding a valid method of payment, click the "click here to continue activating your account" option.
5. Next, select the streaming plan you wish to activate (all of your previous settings, options, etc. will be restored following successful activation):
6. After activating your account, you can view, download, or print your receipt by clicking the success message:
7. Your account is now active and you can resume using your StreamSpot service.
To learn more about how StreamSpot Activation and Payments work, see the links to the other Knowledgebase articles below:
- StreamSpot billing cycles
- Activate a suspended account
- Making an online payment for an outstanding invoice
- Activating your StreamSpot Account
- Update Payment Method for your StreamSpot Account
- View/Download Invoices