Live: Air Solo is a streaming app only available on iOS devices. It is free in the app store.
1. Logon to https://mystreamspot.com/setup/liveAirSolo and click "Text Me" for a text message link to the app store.
2. You should receive an automated text message with a link to download the app. Tap the link and you will be redirected to the application's home page.
1. The first time opening the app, you will see this screen:
2. Enable the necessary elements and then hit Next.
3. For this menu, select "Custom RTMP" and hit Next.
4. To easily enter the values, logon to https://mystreamspot.com/setup/liveAirSolo, then advance to Step 2. Click the "Text Me" button to receive a link where the necessary credentials can be copied and pasted.
5. The link issued via text will take you to a configuration selection page. Tap "Teradek Solo."
6. This will now give you all the necessary information needed to copy and paste into the app.
7. Once all the info is filled in, tap "Add RTMP."
8. You will now swipe from the left to bring up your Sources. Click "Add New Source."
9. Tap "iOS Camera" to pull the video from your camera.
10. To Stream, tap the "Go Live" button in the top-right corner.
11. If you need to change settings (i.e. resolution, bitrate), click the "Gear" icon in the top-left corner.