To bring your usage reports into Excel, you will need to select the "Export View Reports to CSV" or "Export Unique Viewers Report to CSV" from your Advanced Usage Report or Event Analytics (below).
- NOTE: Results for a specific event can also be exported to CSV by the minute.
This will download a CSV file to your Downloads folder.
- Open Microsoft Excel and select File > Import.
- Choose "CSV File."
- Search for and select your downloaded file from the navigation box.
- Once the file opens, there will be options on how to display the content. We recommend to keep these as default, but they can be modified as needed.
- Click "finish" to bring up the spreadsheet.
To learn more about Advanced Usage Reports in StreamSpot, see the links to the other Knowledgebase articles below: