In Live: Air Solo you can use various titles to enhance your broadcast.
1. To use a title, swipe in from the right side of the screen. This will reveal the overlay menu.
2. There are several types of transitions to use from the top menu. You also have control over the duration of time the effect takes.
3. Now tap "Add New Overlay," then select "Title"
4. This will open up the Title creation menu. From here, you can enter both a title and subtitle to be featured on your video. You can also pick one of 3 themes for the title.
5. On the right side of the menu, you can change the size, rotation, and location of the title in the frame and also the opacity of the title.
6. Once finished, hit "Done" and you will see the title in your Overlay Menu. Simply tap the title to bring it into the video. If you wish to further edit the title, perform a long tap.
To learn more about the Advanced Features in Mobile Broadcasting Applications in StreamSpot, see the links to the other Knowledgebase articles below: