1. Under "Archive Management" you have the option to merge two archives.
2. Click "Merge Archives" to start the process.
3. You should now see the popup below. Choose which archive you would like to play first.
4. Now, choose which archive will play second. You will also need to input a name for the merged archive and decide if you would like for the original archives to still be visible.
5. Click "Merge The Archives". It will take 5-10 minutes for your new archive to show up in your active archives.
To learn more about Archive Management in StreamSpot, see the links to the other Knowledgebase articles below: