Wirecast from Telestream is industry leading production software that allows you to integrate multiple cameras and production elements like shot transitions, graphics, and video into your broadcast. StreamSpot is a proud Wirecast partner allowing for simple integration.
Simply follow the instructions below to change the output settings in Wirecast.
- Launch Wirecast and click "Output" -> "Output Settings" on the top menu bar of the program
- Using the drop-down menu, select "RTMP Server" and click the"More" button
- Check the "StreamSpot" checkbox
- Using the same dropdown as before, select "StreamSpot"
- On the next screen, enter your username and click "Authenticate"
- Your password is the same password used for MyStreamSpot
- Select your venue from the "Channel" dropdown
- Select your desired output resolution using the "Encoding Dropdown"
- NOTE: The "720p Main" option will not work with older mobile devices.
- Click "OK"
To learn more about how to use Wirecast with StreamSpot, refer the links below: