Setting up a password protected broadcast is just like that of any one-time broadcast.
1. Go to "Manage Schedule."
2. Create a one-time broadcast.
3. Fill in all of the information and change "Viewer Access" to "Private."
You will now be prompted with an additional field to type in a password and an option to hide the broadcast from your calendar.
4. Click "Add Broadcast" to schedule this broadcast.
|Please Note: If you are doing a manual broadcast and start the stream before your scheduled time viewers will be able to access the stream until the scheduled time starts. IE if you scheduled a stream for 10AM but start it at 9:55AM viewers will be able to access that stream and view it without a password. At 10AM the password prompt will appear to new viewers.|
To learn more about the Portal User Guide in StreamSpot, see the links to the other Knowledgebase articles below:
- Skip Broadcast
- Using Chat Functionality
- Download an Archive
- Upload a video file to your archives
- Viewer Limits
- Scheduling a Simulated-Live broadcast
- How to see who is watching live
- Forgotten Password
- Instant Roku Integration
- Creating additional users and administrators
- Manage Venue Information/Time Zone
- How to change your password
- Creating new users
- Manage On-Demand Archives
- Managing the Schedule
- Start and Stop a Broadcast Manually
- Switch Between Sub-accounts
- Logging in to the StreamSpot Portal