Setting up a password protected broadcast is just like that of any one-time broadcast.
1. Go to "Manage Schedule."
2. Create a one-time broadcast.
3. Fill in all of the information and change "Viewer Access" to "Private."
You will now be prompted with an additional field to type in a password and an option to hide the broadcast from your calendar.
4. Click "Add Broadcast" to schedule this broadcast.
To learn more about the Portal User Guide in StreamSpot, see the links to the other Knowledgebase articles below:
- Skip Broadcast
- Using Chat Functionality
- Download an Archive
- Upload a video file to your archives
- Viewer Limits
- Scheduling a Simulated-Live broadcast
- How to see who is watching live
- Forgotten Password
- Instant Roku Integration
- Creating additional users and administrators
- Manage Venue Information/Time Zone
- How to change your password
- Creating new users
- Manage On-Demand Archives
- Managing the Schedule
- Start and Stop a Broadcast Manually
- Switch Between Sub-accounts
- Logging in to the StreamSpot Portal