A user's "Access Level" determines what they can see in the customer portal. "Administrators" have access to billing and user management, where "Users" do not.
1. To create additional users and administrators click on "Account Settings" in the top right corner of the portal.
2. Click on "Manage Portal Users".
3. You should now see all of the current users and administrators on your profile. To create a new user or administrator click "Add a New User".
4. Enter the name, email address, and user type. Again, "Administrators" have access to billing and user management, "Users" do not.
5. Click "Add User".
6. Your new user will receive an email shortly after containing their username and password.
To manage users simply find the user you want to make a change on and click the Actions
drop-down on the far right and click edit User
From there simply select the user rights you would like this user to have from the bottom drop down then make sure to save.
To learn more about the Portal User Guide in StreamSpot, see the links to the other Knowledgebase articles below:
- Creating a Password Protected Broadcast
- Skip Broadcast
- Using Chat Functionality
- Download an Archive
- Upload a video file to your archives
- Viewer Limits
- Scheduling a Simulated-Live broadcast
- How to see who is watching live
- Forgotten Password
- Instant Roku Integration
- Manage Venue Information/Time Zone
- How to change your password
- Creating new users
- Manage On-Demand Archives
- Managing the Schedule
- Start and Stop a Broadcast Manually
- Switch Between Sub-accounts
- Logging in to the StreamSpot Portal