Allow your viewers to donate online directly from your StreamSpot players while watching.
1. Under the "Manage Features" section of the portal, you will find an "Online Donations" button.
2. Click the button to "enable/disable" donations.
3. When the button is enabled, you will see an option to set instructions. Click Set Instructions and you will be directed to the Online Donations section (pictured below):
4. Enter your message, then click Update Instructions to save your changes.
To learn more about the Portal User Guide in StreamSpot, see the links to the other Knowledgebase articles below:
- Creating a Password Protected Broadcast
- Skip Broadcast
- Using Chat Functionality
- Download an Archive
- Upload a video file to your archives
- Viewer Limits
- Scheduling a Simulated-Live broadcast
- How to see who is watching live
- Forgotten Password
- Instant Roku Integration
- Creating additional users and administrators
- Manage Venue Information/Time Zone
- How to change your password
- Creating new users
- Manage On-Demand Archives
- Managing the Schedule
- Start and Stop a Broadcast Manually
- Switch Between Sub-accounts
- Logging in to the StreamSpot Portal