This Feature has been discontinued at this time for any new customers. If you are a customer already using this legacy feature and need to make a change to your settings please click here.
Allow your viewers to donate online directly from your StreamSpot players while watching.
1. Head to https://mystreamspot.com/features/donate.
2. Click the button to "enable/disable" donations.
3. When the button is enabled, you will see an option to set instructions. Click Set Instructions and you will be directed to the Online Donations section (pictured below):
4. Enter your message, then click Update Instructions to save your changes.
To learn more about the Portal User Guide in StreamSpot, see the links to the other Knowledgebase articles below:
- Creating a Password Protected Broadcast
- Skip Broadcast
- Using Chat Functionality
- Download an Archive
- Upload a video file to your archives
- Viewer Limits
- Scheduling a Simulated-Live broadcast
- How to see who is watching live
- Forgotten Password
- Instant Roku Integration
- Creating additional users and administrators
- Manage Venue Information/Time Zone
- How to change your password
- Creating new users
- Manage On-Demand Archives
- Managing the Schedule
- Start and Stop a Broadcast Manually
- Switch Between Sub-accounts
- Logging in to the StreamSpot Portal