1. Go to streamspot.com/help and click "Launch Instant Technical Support"
2. You will be brought to the screen below and a temporary instance of TeamViewer will be installed on your computer.
3. Once the file is downloaded, double-click "TeamViewerQS.zip" to unzip the file.
4. After the file is unzipped, click on "TeamViewer QuickSupport"
5. StreamSpot Instant Support should now be running on your computer. We may ask you for your "Session code" or the name that you have chosen.
6. When one of our team members connects to your computer, it will prompt you to "Allow" them.
Important Note: Do not exit out of StreamSpot Instant Support unless you are wanting the session to close. Exiting out of this program will stop our team members from accessing your computer and the process will have to be done again.
To learn more about encoders in StreamSpot, see the links to the other Knowledgebase articles below: