Each StreamSpot account includes up to 4 custom players (limit subject to increase or decrease). Having multiple players enables you to create function-specific players. For example, you can have a "live-only" player for your homepage, a "live & on-demand" player for your media page and a "category player" for a special events page of your website.
To create additional players:
1. Navigate to https://mystreamspot.com/player
2. Click "Add New Player"
3. Your new player will be created as a "live & on-demand" player with default settings. The name of the player will be "New Custom Player created [date] by [username]". You can easily edit the name using the player builder.
4. To view a list of all of your custom players, click the "Your StreamSpot Players" link or navigate to https://mystreamspot.com/player
5. To Edit an existing player, simply click on the "Edit Player":
6. To Delete a player, simply click the "Delete Player" button. Please note, you must have at least 1-active player for your account.
7. After clicking delete, you will be prompted to confirm deletion of your player.
NOTE: After you delete the player, any websites containing the iframe or oEmbed of the player will load a blank player with an error message.
To learn more about how to Build and Edit your Players in StreamSpot, see the links to the other Knowledgebase articles below: