Each StreamSpot account includes up to 4 custom players (limit subject to increase or decrease). Having multiple players enables you to create function-specific players. For example, you can have a "live-only" player for your homepage, a "live & on-demand" player for your media page, and a "category player" for a special events page of your website.
Current Player limits
- StreamSpot PPU and Lite Customer - Up to 2 players can be created
- StreamSpot pro and premiere customers- Up to 4 players can be created.
Create Additional Players:
1. Navigate to https://mystreamspot.com/player
2. Click "Add New Player"
3. Your new player will be created as a "live & on-demand" player with default settings. The name of the player will be "New Custom Player created [date] by [username]". You can easily edit the name using the player builder.
4. To view a list of all of your custom players, click the "Your StreamSpot Players" link or navigate to https://mystreamspot.com/player
Edit an Existing Player
Simply click the "edit player" button on the player you wish to edit
Delete a Player
Note: You must have at least 1 active player on your account at all times
Simply click the "Delete player" button on the player you wish to remove
After clicking delete, you will be prompted to confirm the deletion of your player.
NOTE: After you delete the player, any websites containing the iframe or Embed of the player will load a blank player with an error message.
To learn more about how to Build and Edit your Players in StreamSpot, see the links to the other Knowledgebase articles below: