Creating a Category Player is a great way to showcase a subset of your on-demand archives as a stand-alone player that updates in real-time as archives are added to the selected category.
To create a category player:
1. Navigate to https://mystreamspot.com/player and select "Add New Player":
2. On the Player Builder page, select "Category Player" and the category of the on-demand archives you wish to include on the player:
3. Select your branding, size, and menu options, then click "Update Player"
4. Your category player will be created and titled with the selected category:
5. When clicked, the category player will showcase archives from the selected category for playback:
To learn more about how to build and edit players in StreamSpot, see the links to the other Knowledgebase articles below: