If you have an encoder that is not listed on our "setup-instructions" page, odds are that it will still work using StreamSpot. Check out the required information using the following links:
- Generic RTMP Settings: https://mystreamspot.com/setup/rtmp
- RTSP Encoding has been discontinued
- If your encoder only supports digest-authentication, please contact support for your encoding settings.
Single-Line RTMP URL (No field for stream key)
In some instances, your encoder may only support an RTMP URL as a single value, and may not allow you to enter an accompanying stream key.
In these cases, you can modify your RTMP URL as follows:
- Take your RTMP URL from your dashboard
- Add a single '/' to the end of it
- Add your stream key directly after the '/'
So for example: