Streaming content can be saved to a local folder or directory with Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder. Follow the instructions below to enable this feature.
NOTE: Screenshots are shown as PC (left), then Mac (right).
1) Launch Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder.
2) Check the "Save to File" box located on the right side of the application.
3) Click the "Browse..." option, then choose a location for the stream to be saved.
4) Enter a file name, then click the Save button. The Save As box will close.
5) Click the File menu at the top-right, then choose "Save Profile."
6) Click the startup file, then Save.
7) Select "Yes" to replace the existing file.
8) Restart the Live Encoder program.