The StreamSpot Roku channel can be added online or directly from the device. Refer to the instructional video and/or screenshots below.
- NOTE: The Roku interface may differ pending your software version.
1) From the Home screen, scroll down to Search.
2) Enter "streamspot" and press the right arrow on your remote. Remember that as text is entered into the Search field, results will auto-populate. You may only have to type the first few characters.
3) Select "Add Channel." If your channel has already been added, you will have an option to simply Go To instead.
4) A splash or load screen with the StreamSpot logo will fade into the menu to watch available content. You can choose Live or On-Demand (archives).
For more information on Roku Integration with your broadcasts, click here.