Flash Media Live Encoder will display a blue screen for your AXIS IP camera if the credentials are no longer valid. You will see a message that states, "Incorrect Username or Password" for the preview and live feeds.
1) Close Flash Media Live Encoder.
2) Launch AXIS Streaming Assistant.
3) An existing channel will display with a Status of "Access Denied." Click this channel, then the (red) Remove button.
4) Click the Add... link to re-add the existing camera with new credentials.
5) Enter the current username and password. The camera preview will refresh and display an image.
6) Install the audio and video codecs if prompted, then close the program.
Related: AXIS Streaming Assistant Setup