StreamSpot Sync is StreamSpot's patented automation software that allows for 100% automatic, unattended broadcasts based on your broadcast schedule. Every StreamSpot encoder is built with StreamSpot Sync installed and configured.
StreamSpot Sync can be installed on third-party hardware and computers including:
- Windows (7 or higher)
- Centos and Ubuntu Linux computers
Specifications of the encoder must meet the following:
- Must be a dedicated computer used only for streaming
- Minimum Intel Core i3 (or equivalent) dual-core processor
- Minimum 4GB RAM
- StreamSpot's remote support software must be installed
- Open Broadcaster(OBS) Encoding software
- Conflicting software must be uninstalled (rare)
If you wish to use your own hardware with StreamSpot Sync, there is a one-time setup fee of $99 that must be paid prior to installation.
Ongoing support fees of $14.99 per month are required for technical support.
To order StreamSpot Sync for your equipment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or file a ticket at https://mystreamspot.com/helpdesk.