StreamSpot Sync is StreamSpot's patented automation software that allows for 100% automatic, unattended broadcasts based on your broadcast schedule. Every StreamSpot encoder is built with StreamSpot Sync already installed and configured.
StreamSpot Sync can be installed on third-party hardware and computers running Windows (7 or higher).
Your PC must meet the following:
- Must be a dedicated computer used only for streaming
- Minimum Intel Core i3 (or equivalent) Quad-core processor, Intel i5 (or equivalent) recommended
- Minimum 4GB RAM, 8GB RAM recommended
- StreamSpot's remote support software must be installed
- Conflicting software must be uninstalled (rare but may include some anti-virus software)
Preparing for Setup
If you wish to use your own hardware with StreamSpot Sync, there is a one-time setup fee of $99 that must be paid prior to any new installation.
Ongoing support fees of $14.99 per month are required for technical support.
To order StreamSpot Sync for your equipment, please contact us at email@example.com or file a ticket at https://mystreamspot.com/helpdesk.