This article will walk you through the process of setting up a broadcast that will automatically post to your Facebook Timeline.
NOTE: For this process to work, you must have your Facebook and StreamSpot accounts linked. Click here to learn how to link the two accounts.
1) In the MyStreamSpot Customer Portal from the StreamSpot Tasks menu select Manage Schedule.
2) Click Add a Broadcast and Add a 1-Time Broadcast.
3) Set the details of your broadcast, note whatever you set as the title is what the video will appear as on your Facebook Timeline. Select "Yes" from the Facebook Live drop-down menu.
4) This will open up the option to select a page or profile to post the live stream. Choose your desired option from the drop-down menu.
5) You can choose the level of (Facebook) privacy for the broadcast if you are posting to a Profile. If you are posting to a Page, the option will be automatically set to Public.
6) For Pro and Premiere accounts you can also choose to create an Event on Facebook Live for this broadcast. Creating an event will notify followers of your Facebook Page that you plan to go live. This will generate a post prior to your event on the chosen Facebook Page like the image below.
NOTE: Event Creation is only available for one-time and simulated live broadcasts. The event must be scheduled more than 15 minutes into the future.
You can find more information on this feature, how to edit or cancel an event here.
6) After clicking Add a Broadcast, you will see the FB icon on your Upcoming Broadcasts list. This indicates that it will post to Facebook with the corresponding privacy setting.
The broadcast will post to Facebook at the scheduled start time with the title of the broadcast displayed on your timeline.
You can confirm the broadcast has been sent to Facebook by looking under the Stream Monitor once the broadcast begins. It will read Scheduled for Facebook LIVE, when the process is complete.