OBS (Open Broadcast Software) is an encoding platform supported by StreamSpot. Below are instructions on how to best optimize the settings to be compatible with Facebook Live's video guidelines.
- First, click on the Settings button in the main view.
- Next, click on the Output options icon and make sure your Rescale Output resolution is No More than 1920x1080.
- Next, ensure your Bitrate is No More than 4000.
- Now make sure the Keyframe Interval is set to 2.
- Next, click on the Audio tab next to Streaming and Recording and ensure the Audio bitrate is 128.
This should meet the criteria of Facebook Live, if you are a StreamSpot customer and require additional assistance please let our Support staff know at email@example.com