OBS (Open Broadcast Software) is an encoding platform supported by StreamSpot. Below are instructions on how to best optimize the settings to be compatible with Facebook Live's video guidelines.
- First, click on the Settings button in the main view.
- Next, click on the Output options icon and make sure your Rescale Output resolution is No More than 1920x1080.
- Next, ensure your Bitrate is No More than 4000.
- Now make sure the Keyframe Interval is set to 2.
- Next, click on the Audio tab next to Streaming and Recording and ensure the Audio bitrate is 128.
This should meet the criteria of Facebook Live, if you require additional assistance please let our Support staff know at firstname.lastname@example.org