Wirecast is an encoding suite supported by StreamSpot. Below are instructions on how to best optimize the settings to be compatible with Facebook Live's video guidelines.
- Begin by going to the Output Settings from the Tool Bar.
- Next to encoding drop-down menu click the Gear icon then select Details.
- Now make sure the Width and Height is No Larger than 1280x720.
- Next, set the Bitrate No Higher than 3500.
Now you will want to make sure the Key Frame Every option is set to 2 frames.
- Below is the Audio settings, you will need the Channel setting on Stereo, the Target Bitrate set to 128 and the Sample Rate at 44.100.
- To Save these settings click Save As, You will then want to name the preset as something like StreamSpot Facebook Live.
This should meet the criteria of Facebook Live, if you require additional assistance please let our Support staff know at email@example.com