If you are receiving an HLS Failed to pull Manifest error, HLS Failed to load stream, or similar errors here's a few ways to fix the issues.
- The first thing to test is clearing the cache of your browser and restarting your browser, this will normally fix the issue. Here's a handy guide for most browsers.
- If you're using an older browser or operating system such as Internet Explorer on Windows 7, you will need to load the website as https:// not http://. This should resolve the issue.
- If you're behind a corporate or more stringent firewall you may need to make the following changes in IE as well:
- IE: Go to “Internet Options” > “Security” > “Internet” > choose “Custom Level” and scroll down to “Miscellaneous”.
- One of the options should be “Access data sources across domain” - set this to “Enable”.
You can also try a different browser and see if the issue remains.
If you're still having issues after testing all of these methods please reach out to StreamSpot support by submitting a ticket through your MyStreamSpot Portal.