Table of Contents
- What’s included in the box?
- Encoder Features
- Features- Back Side
- Features- Front Side
- Quick Start Guide
- Connect your StreamSpot One Encoder
- Connect your A/V equipment
- Viewing the camera
- StreamSpot Knowledge Base
Congratulations on your StreamSpot One purchase! By utilizing StreamSpot Sync® automation, the StreamSpot ONE allows broadcasters to focus on their event without worrying about configuring, starting or stopping their broadcasts. Put plainly, it just works... automatically! We hope this user guide will help make setup as quick and painless as possible. When you're ready to install, please reach out to us at 513-609-4003 ext. 2 or by ticket during our standard operating hours (Eastern Time Zone).
1.1 What's included in the box?
Each StreamSpot One encoder arrives with the following items:
- One (1) StreamSpot One standalone encoder
- One (1) AC adapter for StreamSpot One
- One (1) 4-port router with AC Power cable
- One (1) ethernet cable
- One (1) RCA to 3.5mm audio cable
2. Encoder Features
Below we break down which ports you’ll be using on your encoder. Note that there may be small differences in placements of these ports compared to your device but the same configuration is used across all our encoders.
2.1. Features- Back side
- AC Power- This is where you’ll plug your power supply into your encoder
- Ethernet ports- Connect your encoder to the included router with either of these ethernet ports.
|There are several other ports and inputs on the back of the encoder (USB, Serial, DVI, etc) but none of them are needed or used to stream.|
2.2 Features- Front Side
- Line-In audio- This is where you can plug in audio via 3.5 mm jack
- Power and status lights- Light which indicates whether or not your device is powered on and active.
- Power Button- Power your device on or off using this button. Simply hold the button down for a few seconds to power the device off.
3. Quick Start Guide
3.1 Connect your StreamSpot One Encoder
- Unbox your StreamSpot One, router, and various cables.
- Connect the included router to the StreamSpot One using the included ethernet cable. Either ethernet port on the back of the encoder will work.
- Connect the included router using an ethernet cable to your local network.
- Connect the AC power of both the encoder and router to a power source.
3.2 Connect your A/V equipment
1. Connect your Axis IP camera to the included router. The camera is powered by a POE injector and must be connected to it, shown below.
2. Connect your audio source to the 3.5 mm audio jack. If needed, use the RCA to 3.5mm cable included with your encoder.
3.3 Viewing the camera
- Open your web browser and log into the webpage 10.0.10.101-4 (the camera will be in the 101-104 range)
- Once you’ve found the proper webpage, you will be prompted to log into the camera Axis controls. Use the AXIS Camera Credentials StreamSpot provides you to log in.
- From here you can move and control your camera, set presets, and tweak the shot to your liking.
- Log into MyStreamSpot.com, set your schedule, and start streaming!
For more help with your equipment, see the links to other Knowledgebase articles below: