StreamSpot users have the ability to upload videos to the MyStreamSpot customer portal (Archive).
- Format: MP4, MOV, F4V, FLV, AVI, MPEG and M4V
- Must be less than 4.5 GB in size
- Resolution and bitrate limitations are enforced according to your streaming plan
- 3-minute duration minimum for Simulated-Live playback.
1) Navigate to Archive Management (https://mystreamspot.com/archive/upload).
2) Click on "Upload Video(s)" (located at the top right corner of the page).
3) You will now be taken to a new screen. Click on "Select Video(s)" and navigate to the file or files which you would like to upload. You can upload up to 4 at one time.
4) If desired, edit the name of your archive by clicking the pencil icon, typing in a new name, and pressing the enter key on your keyboard. Editing the title here will change the name of the final uploaded archive.
5) Once you have all the files you would like added to the list and named, click the Upload button.
6) Your archives will begin uploading. From here, your upload progress will be shown for each entry, and you can also cancel or pause uploads. (Paused uploads will remain paused for up to a week)
7) Once uploaded, our system will convert your uploaded file and post it to your on-demand archives. Please be patient as the processing time varies by file size and (our) upload queue. Once completed you will receive an email to let you know it's ready to be viewed. You will receive an E-mail as each upload completes. Completed uploads will show a 'thumbs up' icon next to the entry, as well as a notice at the top of the screen indicating that the upload was a success.
To learn more about the Portal User Guide in StreamSpot, see the links to the other Knowledgebase articles below:
- Creating a Password Protected Broadcast
- Skip Broadcast
- Using Chat Functionality
- Download an Archive
- Viewer Limits
- Scheduling a Simulated-Live broadcast
- How to see who is watching live
- Forgotten Password
- Instant Roku Integration
- Creating additional users and administrators
- Manage Venue Information/Time Zone
- How to change your password
- Creating new users
- Manage On-Demand Archives
- Managing the Schedule
- Start and Stop a Broadcast Manually
- Switch Between Sub-accounts
- Logging in to the StreamSpot Portal