StreamSpot's Pro plan customers can now post a single broadcast to multiple Facebook pages, using a Facebook feature called "crossposting."
To use crossposting, you will need to be an owner of more than one Facebook page, and adjust the page settings to allow crossposting from within Facebook. This article describes how to adjust the Facebook page settings.
- Head to Facebook.com and navigate to the primary page that you will broadcast from.
- Click "Settings" in the top right of the page.
- Choose "Crossposting" from the list on the left.
- Choose a secondary page that you will crosspost to. Search by Facebook URL or by page name.
- Select the page and you’ll be prompted with two options. In order for Facebook crossposting to work with StreamSpot, you’ll need to select the first option, "Allow Page to crosspost their live video to your Page without further approval."
- Repeat these steps for any other pages that you would like to include in your crossposting relationships.
That's it! You’re all set to crosspost.