This article covers a very specific scenario
- You are a StreamSpot customer who utilizes a StreamSpot ONE encoder or our StreamSpot Sync for Windows software (automated start/stop functionality based on your schedule).
- You would like to temporarily stream from something other than your StreamSpot ONE encoder / StreamSpot Sync installation (for example: a phone or tablet, or if you want to stream directly from Zoom).
If both of the above conditions apply, please follow the instructions below.
- Connect your secondary streaming device / software following the instructions at https://mystreamspot.com/setup/
- Login to your customer portal at MyStreamSpot.com
- Locate the 'streaming mode' switch, and set it to 'manual'
- Ignore the "Start" and "Stop" buttons . You will start and stop the stream directly from your device / software.
- When you're done, stop the stream from your encoding device / software
- Switch back to "Automatic" mode