If you choose to broadcast 24/7 through the StreamSpot Platform, please be aware of the following restrictions:
- Server-side archiving will be disabled
- Telemetry will not be collected for broadcasts
- Analytic and reporting is not supported
- Broadcast-history and logs may have limited information available
- You must notify StreamSpot support that you intend to broadcast 24/7
Because Telemetry is not recorded, StreamSpot staff will have limited capability to view history and troubleshoot broadcasts.
Also, please note that per our customer agreement (section 5.4c) - using StreamSpot to push content to IPTV systems or unauthorized OTT providers, is strictly prohibited, and may result in account-suspension.